Disclaimer & Info

The story posted on this blog is a fan fiction story, using characters that belong to L.J. Smith. No copyright infringment is intended. The only character that belongs to me is (Vella). Please do not post this story anywhere else on the web. If you want to share, please send the link to my blog.

I will add to this story as time goes on. So keep checking back. If you want to be alerted to updates, follow my twitter!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ian Somerhalder Tiling Background

I made this background for whatever it is you want, whether for a blog or twitter or even a desktop
It is square so you can use it to tile to fit any screen.
I tested it on my twitter, i have a wide screen, and it looked great tiled, so hopefully it will look good on your screen as well
Just click on the thumbnail to see it full size, then right click and save





Hope you like it as much as i do *wink wink*
Hugs
Vella

No comments:

Post a Comment