Disclaimer & Info

The story posted on this blog is a fan fiction story, using characters that belong to L.J. Smith. No copyright infringment is intended. The only character that belongs to me is (Vella). Please do not post this story anywhere else on the web. If you want to share, please send the link to my blog.

I will add to this story as time goes on. So keep checking back. If you want to be alerted to updates, follow my twitter!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Damon & Stefan Background

I finally updated my twitter background and thought i would share them if you would like to use them.
The one should fit just fine on a blogger blog and the other would be better for twitter, because of the chat box etc is off centre on twitter so i had to adjust it.
They are made for a wide screen, so if you dont have a wide screen you might not be able to see it properly :(


Click on the thumbnails to get the full size and then right click and save to your own computer


This one is the blog background



This is the one for twitter




Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment